Sunday, May 25, 2008

Address

Here is where you can send letters to me:

Alisha Risser
Apartado #708
Cusco, Peru


(If you are going to send something make sure it is under 4 lbs. otherwise it has to go through customs.)

We made it back from Machu Picchu safely, and had an amazing time! We were able to hike all day, and enjoy the mountains. Tonight there is a talent show at church, and then tomorrow we will be moving into our host family's house. This week Janell and I will be helping out at Promesa (the school), and then next week I will begin language study.

Thanks for all your prayers. Life has been good, but definitely an adjustment. Pray that I continue to learn the language, and can connect with the Peruvians.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just going to email you about your address...thanks for adding it. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Love you!